Thursday, July 23, 2015

Christmas in July - Wishing you Joy Santa



It's Christmas in July! Do you ever wonder what Santa does after he delivers all those gifts on Christmas Eve? He goes to the beach of course! I created this ornament to reflect his island adventures. 



Supplies:
  • clear plastic ornament - walmart
  • Hot off the Press - Tropical Christmas Dazzles
  • American crafts ribbon, glitter
  • Glitter it

For the rest of the month, I'll share more ornaments I embellished. Please come check them out!



Challenges:

Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.
Pinterest


2 comments:

  1. very clever - usually by the day after Christmas I'd like to be with him somewhere I need sunglasses!

    You're putting some really cute things together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty La-Vie. Love this idea. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.